How to Play & Win
- You can wager $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $10 & $20.
- Choose from 1 to 10 numbers (depending on spots) out of a pool of 80 numbers. You may use a bet card or the Auto Pick feature.
- You can play up to 20 consecutive drawings on one bet card.
- Win by matching your number(s) to the 20 numbers selected by the Ohio Lottery.
- Tickets can be purchased 7 days a week during normal gaming hours.
- Drawings occur every four minutes beginning at 11:04 a.m. and ending at 1:44 a.m.
How to Claim Prizes
- To claim your prize, refer to the instructions located on the back of your printed winning ticket.
- Consecutive draw tickets can be claimed before the last draw printed on the ticket. An exchange ticket will be issued with the original play selections and remaining draws printed on the ticket.
- Prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the drawing date.
For more information, call 1-800-686-4208.